To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The Abstract must be submitted in MS Word format not more than 500 words.
- Title should be typed in Arial font style, a bold style, point size 14, center alignment.
- Author (s): (without academic title) should be typed in Arial font style, an Italic style, point size 8, left alignment.
- Affiliation (s): should be typed in Arial font style, an Italic style, point size 7, left alignment.
- Structure of content must include: Background, Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusion
- Keyword (3 – 5 words) should be typed in Arial font style, an Italic style, point size 10, separated by comma ( , ).
Examples: download here
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to (email@example.com)
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Abstract submission opens on April 1st, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline on Aug 16st, 2019
- Announcement of abstract acceptance on Stept 1th 2019
- Registration opens on August 1st, 2019
Other important dates
- Announcement of conference on March 30th, 2019
- Invitation letter issued by March 30th, 2019
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 7th Asian Health Literacy Association Conference (7th AHLA 2019).
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference.
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Please send email to email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.